Commitment to quality has enabled VILMAR to supply its products to the most demanding industries. Customer approach and Quality care have been essential bases which have contributed to our accomplishment and growth of Vilmar today.
Our quality system is certified in conformity with ISO 9001 by Lloyd’s Register.
In addition, we have acquired the following certifications:
• ISO 9001-2008 (Quality management System)/ ISO/TS 29001-2010 (QMS Oil & Gas)
• ISO 14001-2015 (Environmental management System)
• OHSAS 18001-2007 (Occupational Health & Safety management System)
• ISO/IEC 27001-2013 (Information Security Management System)
• EN ISO/CEI 17025-2005 (Laboratory for mechanical, chemical and metallographical tests)
• API Monogram License for API 6A, API 17D, API 5LD
• ASME U, U2 and S Stamps (Manufacture of Pressure Vessel, and of power boilers); National Board NB
• PED 97/23/EC Module H & H1
• TUV AD2000 Merkblatt W0/TRD 100 & 97/23/EC Annex 1 Section 4.3 (Material manufacturer)
• TUV AD2000 Merkblatt HP0/ TRD 201/EN ISO 3834-2
• Lloyd’s Register of Shipping (Forgings)
• HAF 604 (Nuclear Safety administration of China, Nuclear equipment class 1)
• Approved MO acc. to ASME NCA-3800 (For AREVA Companies)
• NORSOK M650 for F51/ F53/ F55
• JQS (Joint Qualification System) & FPAL (First Point Assessment)
Commitment to provide a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, contractors, clients and communities.
Ensuring the welfare and preserving the physical integrity of its employees and others is the heart of VILMAR concerns.
Compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements as a minimum and implementation of programs and processes to achieve greater protection where appropriate.
To insure existence and consistency of H&S policies within all departments of the Company.
To commit to conduct regular audits of our business units with a referential progressively aligned on OHSAS 18001, identify potential improvements, define corresponding actions plans and monitor their progresses.
To define clear H&S targets followed by indicators.
To train our employees on H&S rules to reduce the risk of accidents.
To invest in actions lowering the risks by clearly identifying H&S related spending and investment requests, considering them as priorities and release corresponding budgets whenever necessary.
To work continuously on an H&S performance improvement.